Atlanta and Surroundings

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Mona Lisa

Mamma mia!!! My son takes Karate lessons right next to this Italian place. I have now dined there twice and both times the food has been great. It's not horendously expensive. The interrior is welcoming. I think one of the best ways to judge an Italian restaurant is by their motzarella. I am not an expert, but their motzarella is a bit chevvy, but still granular, which means that it has probably been hand made.

I have had a New York style pitza, which was fantastic. I have also tasted my wifes calzone, which was equally good. The second time I ordered linguini and clams in white wine sauce. It was good, but I have to say that it would have needed more broth as the pasta had dried on the surface a bit.

Try it out!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
ss_blog_claim=75210d6dff3356e54c38072da0029ef9 ss_blog_claim=75210d6dff3356e54c38072da0029ef9