Atlanta and Surroundings

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Kyma - a taste of Greece in Atlanta

Last week I dined at Kyma... it was my wife's birthday and she got to choose. Don't get me wrong, I love Greek food, but somehow the facade of the place had never really appealed to me. Shiny surfaces and expensive looking... not very welcoming.

Inside the decoration was more comfortable and most waiters, if not Greek, were Mediterranean. Three quarters of the menu was fish, which again is not a bad thing, but if you were looking for Moussaka, then you would have been out of luck.

We ordered a three course meal for two with spreads, four appetizers and a main dish. The presentation and the food was superb. At the end I was surprised when only one small main course dish was brought out to be shared. If you add up prices from the list $39 per person would have been a really sweet deal, but still.

If you are in Atlanta and looking for Greek food prepared to perfection, then I recommend Kyma. However, the overall experience wasn't memorable enough for me that I would go again any time soon.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
ss_blog_claim=75210d6dff3356e54c38072da0029ef9 ss_blog_claim=75210d6dff3356e54c38072da0029ef9